Win at Search Engine Marketing without Getting Scammed
Radio Interview with Katherine Cleland
According to Katherine Cleland of Cleland Marketing, search has made it a lot more difficult to market a small, local business. Luckily, we had her in the studio to give us her rundown of what businesses can do to improve their chances — especially those in the industrial-manufacturing sector.She also shared with us how she divides SEO companies into scammers, shysters, bunglers, franchisers and professionals. You’ll hear what they are, how to know the difference and what to do to avoid getting burned. There’s a wealth of search engine marketing strategies in this information-rich podcast to help you get better search rankings.
- Why the new search algorithms are making it so hard for small businesses
- The impact of social on search, including Facebook and LinkedIn
- The how’s and why’s of getting directory listings
- Why using public relations to improve search results is so difficult in the industrial-manufacturing sector
- How to know it’s time to hire an SEO expert and what you need to know to manage them
My Radio Interview has been posted!
Avoiding the SEO Scammers! http://www.mybmedia.com/1/post/2013/02/win-at-search-engine-marketing-without-getting-scammed.html